[kj] that 1982 "Palais" gig - THE PANDYS ARE HERE

pssyche23 antoni at clara.net
Sun Mar 4 11:00:31 EST 2007

Cheers Paul ... that 1983 Hammy Palais soundcheck is a absolute gem - Wilful Days live !!! ... I taped the main gig myself but not sure whether any better quality recordings are in circulation ... many thanks for the Pandys track ... I can't seem to get the Lyceum soundcheck MP4 working at the mo (it says we have an old version of iTunes) ... any ideas folks ?