[kj] O/T The Most Overrated Album In The World....Ever

Alex Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 2 17:24:15 EST 2007

Ahh, I so appreciate the vote of confidence, Melinda m'dear, but I've certainly been wrong before.

But in this case, something about the Arcade Fire just makes me wince and run for the exits.

But, y'know, at the very end of the day, I guess they're still better than a lot of the crap I'm surrounded by here at MTV.

Oy,

Alex in NYC