[kj] Damned Damned Damned

Peter Moltesen sneakypete at uwclub.net
Fri Mar 2 16:21:30 EST 2007

Steve - you're right of course !!
was looking at it today in HMV - it looks rather irresistible,
hope the live disc is better quality than the Mont de Marsin '77
show that comes with the Play it at your Sister box set, though

Means I'm going to have to behave myself at the Nurse With Wound
gig tomorrow, but I think I'll treat meself on Monday.

incidentally - Roman Jugg appears on a few Nurse With Wound
albums

oh well...

Peter