[kj] O/T The Most Overrated Album In The World....Ever

Stephen Robinson heiferboy at robinsonworld.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Mar 2 14:17:26 EST 2007

Sunn0)))) = bass feedback. For 23 minutes. What's to understand? Give me
Stars of the Lid or Azura Plane (RIP) anyday.

As most overrated album, Sgt Pepper for me, although now you mention it, Pet
Sounds, I've tried, but always give up about half way cuz it's just so
dull. Quite liked God Only Knows, but that was about it.

--
I wrote this on my Amiga One runing OS4, now with screen dragging
http://os4.hyperion-entertainment.biz/