[kj] Damned Damned Damned

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Fri Mar 2 07:29:40 EST 2007

Rat would often "play" guitar in this... with Captain on drums. Though
there is a lovely video with Rat on guitar, Roman on drums, and a naked
Captain on vocals. You can also see Captain play drums for (kind of) The
Clash on the London Calling re-release DVD!
In A Rut, Rich Kids, Arnold Layne, Shakin' All Over, Black Night... just
some of the other songs massacred in drunken encores. And who can forget
the classic I Hate The Clash?! (White Riot with I Hate The Clash shouted
over the top!)

Dave