[kj] An Olive Branch for Olive-r

fatpotanga fatpotanga at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 04:14:27 EST 2007

Yeah, Youth repeated the Œbaby come back¹ story at Transmission, also saying
that Eddie Grant is apparently a rather nasty piece of work & has had people
killed which convinced Geordie to have it dropped.
Interestingly, Youth referred to the whole tale as ŒWhy we dropped the
lawsuit¹ when of course it wasn¹t youth era KJ.
Still, dey is all KJ famma-lee innit?

--

only dead fish go with the flow...

board wear ~ surf wear ~ dive wear ~ any wear

Shop online:
www.iamscuzzy.com

Visit our MySpace page + be our friend:
www.myspace.com/scuzzywear