[kj] Flooded? - Mel

jo jo at arcadia.karoo.co.uk
Wed Jun 27 10:47:38 EDT 2007

The water has receded a lot today so hopefully that'll be it over and done
now.
We've come out of it relatively unscathed compared to many people.
No water came into the house and I left the electric on. Probably a bit
stupid as there's water under the house but there we have it. There are
worst ways to go than being fried:-)
I wouldn't have left the house anyway - I doubt if the dogs would've been
offered shelter with me or at all.
Anyway, some of it's been good fun.
I don't know whether this pic will come through...it's Jay looking for
somewhere to go for a crap - he's most bewildered and scared that he'll be
followed by the dreaded swift and accurate Floater McTurd.