[kj] [RE] Original four EMI remasters

Jiri unspeakable at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 29 13:24:32 EDT 2007

Javier,
Is that alternate Afterburner single on vinyl? I thought that was the
only format it was "officially" (ahem) released on. Either way, it is
indeed a little different: most notably without the verses, but it's
more of a remix (by Geordie??), about the same length (3:29 v. 3:48),
isolating the song's different elements (keyboard loop, drum line,
guitar chug) at various times, and omitting the vocals except for looped
snippets of the "faster, faster, speed it up" chorus. I like it, but I
can't say whether it's worth throwing into your shopping cart unless
that description sounds really good to you.
-Jiri