[kj] OT: New Bad Brains LP (and TRBNGR)

Arvid Mork kj_mork at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 29 12:18:50 EDT 2007

Hey, I still love Turboneger/ Turbonegro/ TRBNGR
Just saw them a month ago in Oslo.
I was supposed to stand in the back, but after 5 sec,
I was on my way to the front ! :>
Great show, great fun and just a great time ! :>

I think the new record is ok, and listening to the two
latest, I think they are okay too. But its not Ass Cobra or
Never Is Forever. To bad !

Fuck The World

Arvid (Norway)