[kj] geordie's solo album

mike logvinoff77 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 28 20:59:51 EDT 2007

what am i hoping for,
well first and foremost geordie's guitar cranked/upfront in the mix like on the damage manual cds. his last great output in my opinion...thoughs riffs with kj would have produced some killer tracks in my opinion.

just a well mixed/produced recording showcasing geordie's phenomenal riffery. i agree with jiri though about connelly his lyrics and style get a bit much at times...although the last damage manual cd limited edition was probably my favourite of all three as it was the most consistent in my opinion.