[kj] OT: New Bad Brains LP (and TRBNGR)

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Thu Jun 28 11:26:55 EDT 2007

Oh I dunno... Ride With Us, Turbonegro Must Be Destroyed, Le Saboteur and
Drenched In Blood all do it for me. PLus their cover of Repo Man and a few
of the b-sides extras were pretty good. Got a fuck of a lot to live up to
that's for sure. Chasing the buck and too much coke is the problem!!!

Dave In Edinburgh