[kj] "EXTREMITIES" Re-issue ready to pre-order

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 28 08:40:13 EDT 2007

Even though my only two orders with Plastichead have riddled with trouble
(cursed I guess) I will pre-order the boxset and possibly the vinyl.
BUT
I had hoped that they would have gotten anyone elses opinion other than Jaz.
I understand why he is the go to man and that doesn't bother me but rarely
do you EVER hear anyone elses side on anything. I would be happy to hear
Raven, or Atkins, or THRILLED to hear Geordie's take.
Geordie is quite, sire. But Rave and Atkins aren't

Oh well

Maybe I should expect a new album instead. ;)

And by the way, does the thought of Geordie's solo album turning into a
Killing Joke record been discussed? Or, worse, Outside the Gate pt.II

Chris