[kj] [RE] Flooded?

jo jo at arcadia.karoo.co.uk
Wed Jun 27 19:03:57 EDT 2007

Thanks Javier.
We'll be ok. In the Grand Scale of things our situation is a minor inconvenience, eg. one poor sod died just around the corner from us. He was trapped in the sewers trying to unblock them, got trapped and despite the Emergency Services best efforts to rescue him, he drowned.

I hope the nightmare end soon enough Jo, i saw the news yesterday and it seems that the sky is falling down in that side of the world. I hope you all UK gatherers are not having a very hard time with the rain, and just as Jo said, be safe and warm.

The best.

Javier
mexcity