[kj] Matt Luxon

Jiri unspeakable at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 26 12:46:02 EDT 2007

Surely, with all of the payments they've held for two? (three?) years,
they started a Gems of Power Mutual Fund where our money is earning a
return of 8%. They'll be out with a second-quarter Gems of Power
dividend announcement shortly. Gems of Power will have practically paid
for itself! Precious gems indeed.

Jiri