[kj] OT Stooges at Glastonbury

gingoblin at easynet.co.uk gingoblin at easynet.co.uk
Mon Jun 25 13:33:23 EDT 2007

I think it's just the whole no James Williamson thing... can't really
expect Ron to play that stuff, especially since he was demoted to bass for
that album. It is a shame... some great stuff on there, but can understand
the lack of doing it. Never really been able to pick a fave myself... I
like them all in different ways!