[kj] Plastichead

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 25 13:19:49 EDT 2007

Has anyone ordered anyting off of Plastichead within the last week or so? I
am getting littel response. I ordered o the 14th. And depending on time
differences, etc it possibly may not have gotten processed until the 18th.
On the 20th I ask whether it was processed because there are no charges on
mycard/account. So today (25th) I still have not gotten a charge or a
response. It was all Killing Joke stuff. So nothing obscure.

hhmmmm

Chris