[kj] Mr Black currently likes

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Mon Jun 25 00:26:49 EDT 2007

The filthy working classes don't deserve capitalisation OR
capitalization...it's ungodly, against the queen, and worst of all
-TOTALLY VIOLATING THE MANIFESTO!

(Those capitals were for effect...which is allowed)

And it looks like Jo should be head nerd herder too, anyone who uses
semi-colons so expertly and nonchantly knows what they is doing :)