[kj] The Ruts Paul Fox Benefit GIGS

pssyche23 antoni at clara.net
Sat Jun 23 16:21:16 EDT 2007

Despite being Southall born and bred, and buying The Crack in late '79, I
never saw them either ... the UK Subs was my first gig in April 1980 and
Malcolm Owen died in May 1980 ... but I did manage to catch the Ruts DC in
1981 ... my kids love the Zigger Zagger single (realised for the 2000 FA Cup
Final) that Foxy plays on & recorded under the name of The Shed Enders (
http://www.cherryred.co.uk/football/artists/chelsea.php ) and featuring
Laurel Aitken ... oi, oi, oi ... :o)