[kj] OT I'm Back - me too

jo jo at arcadia.karoo.co.uk
Sat Jun 23 13:56:28 EDT 2007

Nice to see you and thanks for sharing all the positive shit. One of my
brothers has three sons; two autistic and the other Aspergers. Life gets
very teenage tricky sometimes but they rock:-))

I've just returned home from my Soltstice jaunts...and I managed to turn
down the offers of DMT and liquid acid. How cool/uncool is that?