[kj] Likes and dislikes

Alexander Smith vassifer at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 21 07:34:30 EDT 2007

Big Paul has mentioned -- and Jaz supported this perspective in that
recent interview that made the rounds -- that FIREDANCES was too
treble-heavy, as they were all a bit coked-up at the time. When I
spoke with Youth circa DEMOCRACY, he mentioned that he didn't quite
rate REVELATIONS at all.

Alex in NYC