[kj] OT: Rikk Agnew, guitarist of 45 Grave, Christian Death, Social Distorti

Thomas Kennedy tkennedy1999 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 20 22:21:53 EDT 2007

In total agreement........I thought this was an obituary too! Rikk and all the Agnew boys rocked - "Horse Bites Dog Cries" by DI is a great fucking album..........

-Tom.

Christof hamille <wessidetempest at hotmail.com> wrote:
You scared me. I thought it was going to be a obituary or something. One
of the greatest guitar players ever. I have all of those records. And not
because they are Agnew records but because they are all excellent records
that ,with no coincidence, have Agnew all over them. Even his later solo
was pretty good.

Chris

>From: "B. Oliver Sheppard"

>band!)"

>To: "A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)"

>Subject: [kj] OT: Rikk Agnew, guitarist of 45 Grave, Christian Death,

>Social Distortion, DIs, more

>Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 22:32:01 -0500

>http://punknotprofit.blogspot.com/2007/06/rikk-agnew-all-by-myself-1982.html

>Solo LP by maybe the most underrated-yet-influential guitarist (along with

>Geordie!!) ever.

>-Oliver

You've never seen my face before
You will not recognize my voice
I am the perfect law to end these wicked crimes -- I Kill Spies. AGENT ORANGE