[kj] democracy and pandemonium reissues

death wish dwish2000 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 20 13:38:58 EDT 2007

Hollywood Babylon was indeed on the Showgirls soundtrack, but it was Drug,
not Mass on Mortal Kombat: More Kombat.

The "proper" version of Four Stations seems to have leaked out, but never
been released, and of course Mass was Democracy's b-side (and Japanese bonus
track).

While we're griping, both the Cybersank Pandemonium and Mathematics of Chaos
certainly would've been more welcome than the remixes that made the reissue.
Anyone in the know understand the decision making process? Was it Youth's
call, since those albums came out on his label?

T.