[kj] OT: Rikk Agnew, guitarist of 45 Grave, Christian Death, Social Distorti

Christof hamille wessidetempest at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 20 07:15:04 EDT 2007

You scared me. I thought it was going to be a obituary or something. One
of the greatest guitar players ever. I have all of those records. And not
because they are Agnew records but because they are all excellent records
that ,with no coincidence, have Agnew all over them. Even his later solo
was pretty good.

Chris