[kj] ot: good news!

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Wed Jun 20 00:43:04 EDT 2007

I gather Jaz is pretty anti-intellectual most of the time, someone want to
tackle him saying he has an IQ of 190 in an interview? Maybe make it
multi-choice:

a) Making sure we're all awake, playing a joke, taking the piss
b) Full of shit
c) Hammered
d) Some deep complex non-aristotelian yin / yang taoist quantum answer
allowing him to be both and neither simultaneously
e) All of the above

You may consult your texts.

>>> Joke (the band!)"<gathering at misera.net>