[kj] ot: good news!

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Tue Jun 19 19:24:32 EDT 2007

Manic Street Preachers, who I used to like a lot more than I do now, do a
track called PCP with lyrics along those lines.

Liked them quite a lot until I got their videos on DVD, think they come
across a bit pretentious...

George Carlin does some great stuff about PC language, or 'the
pussification of the engligh language' as he calls it.