[kj] ot: good news!

Brendan bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Tue Jun 19 19:21:45 EDT 2007

I'm not venturing a comment on the Manning issue at all cos I KNOW
NOTHINK, but agreed re Derek & Clive being brilliant.

This is one of my favourites of theirs, the video kinda adds to the fun I
think.

Very risk-aye for the time (sorry can't find the bloody accent thingy):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOVX_hJ6lsw

Brendan