[kj] ot: good news!

ade ade at the-lab.zetnet.co.uk
Tue Jun 19 16:57:18 EDT 2007

"like Manning" - what, 'cos I laugh at one or two of his jokes, I
like Manning? I laugh moreso at how he got the piss ripped out of him
with the Cake thing in Brasseye.

Look, over here, more & more stuff is getting taken away. Smokers are
getting full-on hate thrown at them on forums - smokers for fucksake!
It'll be alcohol banned next, people will be paying loads more tax
to compensate for the tax creamed off smokers (& drinkers maybe?)
Everyone will be happy with their new pure lifestyles. When smoking
has gone (eventually), will we be banning the pollution in the air
to combat any lung disease it may cause? I fucking doubt it!

I'm just sick of the section of lefties that has to jump on the racism
bandwagon if someone says black. PC has gone too far - someone has only
to be a bit contraversial to get accusations thrown at them. Pure
assumption that shows the accusers own prejudice.

See, I'm not really defending Manning, more my own right to choose
without being labelled. I love 'Derek & Clive' like nothing else,
but does that make my views of race questionable? Are Monty Python
EVIL for creating a character called "Mrs Niggerbaiter"? (LOL!!)
I bet the telly bosses would sit & think about that one before airing
it.

Times ARE changing & it's making interesting viewing...

Ape.