[kj] ot: good news!

uncle benny's magical bra & liquorice factory fatpotanga at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 15:25:27 EDT 2007

Although I find a lot of his material distasteful, I think the guy was
genuinely harmless.
I used to work for Granada TV & knew people who had worked on his stuff who
said the same.
Also a surprising amount of black/asian people.

Anyway, bugger what he was/wasn¹t.
I like jokes & silly things & this one made me laugh. He told it on Wogan
(I think)

Guy comes home from work & bursts into the living room & says to his wife
³Woo-hoo! I¹ve won the lottery! Get packing!²
³really?!²
³Yup. C¹mon pack your bags²
³Brilliant! Shall I pack something warm or summery?²
³I don¹t care, just pack your bags & fuck off²