[kj] Jah Wobble

uncle benny's magical bra & liquorice factory fatpotanga at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 15:14:47 EDT 2007

On 19/6/07 19:58, "ade" wrote:

> & fair comment, what the 4k has he done since PiL?

I liked his Invaders of the Heart stuff.
I also thought he really clicked well with Geordie on the DM stuff.
Kind of a bubbling (dubbling?) seamless undercurrent & perfect melding with
Geordie¹s style.
A bit Youth, but also quite different & mercifully not metal.
(I¹m convinced that with non-metal bass & non metal drums Killing Joke would
really open up/return to a whole other musical dimension)
I for one am very much looking forward to a bit of Geordie/Wobble [insert
alcohol gag here]
I am really excited by the whole prospect of this album ­ I¹m just praying
that this something new & fresh & doesn¹t end up down a familiarly trodden
path (murder Inc, DM etc) & that Chris Connelly is already booked up!