[kj] the party's over

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 19 12:16:46 EDT 2007

Wow -- yeah that just reinforces many folks' opinion that the RIAA are
strong-armed douches. I like it when "Paul" states: "If people need to
affirmatively hide their activities [file sharing], then there is an
understanding of wrongdoing." Uh, no, that would mean that, say, the
French resistance in WW2 was "wrong." Maybe there are some other
legitimate points he can make, but that isn't one of them.

-Oliver