[kj] Oxymoron

Change crackedmachine at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jun 19 11:11:59 EDT 2007

Is it possible to be a twat and a 'fecal nugget'
simultaneously under the expensive roof for witch we
all must pay?

--- "B. Oliver Sheppard" <bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net>
wrote:

> Bernard Manning might be dead but it looks like his

> spirit lives on.

> -Brian

> Jiri wrote:

> > We must be growing up! Now it's time everyone

> start thinking about

> > getting a job and settling down. Maybe try

> carrying your own weight,

> > you lazy twats. This roof isn't free, you know,

> you stupid fecal

> > nugget. God you piss me off sometimes...

INTERZONE
http://www.augustineleudar.110mb.com/Interzone.htm

RTX, Kristin Hersh, Githead, Shellac, Michael Gira & the Dirty Three interviewed here:
http://www.perfectsoundforever.com

Polysics interviewed here:
http://www.cultcargo.net