[kj] Korny

B. Oliver Sheppard bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 18 13:49:50 EDT 2007

I wasn't happy with the Korn reference; or the other website that said
KJ were a "pop" band. But I figure these blogs are catering to a less
clued in readership and they're trying to speak the language of the
masses, like how American Hardcore advertised to folks that it had Moby
and Flea in it, and thankfully those people were only on-screen in the
actual documentary for no more than a few seconds. Just had to reel'em
in somehow, Still, yeah those little kinds of things are annoying.

-Oliver