[kj] Head Wide Open "Salute to Killing Joke"

Geoffrey ODonoghue go1845 at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 17 20:01:43 EDT 2007

Thanks for the link Oliver - this is a very good (and entertaining) read.

Some of my favourite bits:

"Imagine the cathartic intensity of Korn with the listenability of a band that's actually good. That's Killing Joke!"

"One of my favourite writers is Albert Camus and I think Killing Joke embody a portion of his spirit. Namely the belief that absurdity defines life but, nonetheless, we must laugh even if the joke's on us."

Geoff

"B. Oliver Sheppard" <bigblackhair at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

http://headwideopen.blogspot.com/2007/06/salute-to-killing-joke.html