[kj] Blindness

T.B. Partyslammer at socal.rr.com
Fri Jun 15 15:31:18 EDT 2007

"GREG SLAWSON" wrote:

> You sound like an idiot...

Although I don't want to go off on a completely off topic debate, I will say
I've been involved in several protests and general riots over the past 25
years, most by accident and to an incident, the violence and chaos has
always been exacerbated by just a small handful of people either violent by
nature or people actively looking to escalate trouble. The law almost always
underestimated the potential for trouble and winds up over-reacting once the
situation has already spiraled out of control.

The fact is, most of these kind of incidents stem from some people that feel
that in large numbers, they can act out their anarchistic impulses in the
relative safety of a mob.

T.B.