[kj] bloodsports

death wish dwish2000 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 15 10:39:15 EDT 2007

I remember liking it, but not really going back to it as much as I did with
Eight.

Be sure to check out Justin's solo cd Navigating by Stars. There's some
great stuff on that. Ocean Rising is a highwater(!) mark in his songwriting,
and provokes those classic NMA-chills everytime I listen to it.

Yes, Kimsey - another KJ connection.

T.