[kj] Is here any Bret Dawson? :D

Corey Lyman rattlebone at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 15 02:56:59 EDT 2007

hENCE: MASTER MASON

Indeed we have revealed too much.
Let us not forget Mary Magdelene.
Was that NY TIMES best seller enough of a throw?

At any rate, this is all too peligro to discuss on the net.

Shall we forget we ever did?

Looking forward to EXTREMITIES 2007...

<word on the street>// George W. looking forward to it also.

OFFICIAL RUMOUR: It's release could end the war in <ahem> iraq.

HOWEVER...said mrfkn sender of this dispatch never told u shit.

Cool?

I ain't saying a gd thing.

<//ahem>

=== message truncated ===