[kj] Is here any Bret Dawson? :D

Brendan Quinn bq at soundgardener.co.nz
Fri Jun 15 02:23:08 EDT 2007

You mean the entire world wide web.? The Internet came into being in about
68 / 69, invented by the US military, then universities got in on the act,
then us plebs, then finally The Man, which was a shame. The web was early
nineties.

If you still have a copy of the Internet on a disc pls give me a copy, would
be quite keen on getting my hands on those US Military secrets.suspect they
might have changed some of the passwords by now, but this is the military
we're talking about, so maybe not ;-)

_____