[kj] FW: Re: 4 stations of the sun

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 14 17:04:48 EDT 2007

post didnt comeout first time so........

>From: "death wish" <dwish2000 at hotmail.com>

>band!)"<gathering at misera.net>

>To: gathering at misera.net

>Subject: Re: [kj] 4 stations of the sun

>Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 14:50:19 +0000

>They went with an 18 minute remix instead! I thought Jaz didn't care about

>remixes?!?!??!

>Grrrr..... And they even left the incredible Mass off the remaster!!

>T.

i really love the track mass--hence i have not exactly rushed out to buy the
re--master of democracy ;-/

as for jaz and remixes,like almost everything else he says,he tends to
change his mind as quick as the weather changes,one minute he likes
this,then he detests the very thing he says he likes,then the very thing he
ditests,all of a sudden its the best thing in the world ;-D,he has tended to
be like that right through the years where music is concerned ,have you not
noticed ;-D))))))

melinda