[kj] 0t/ bob.. never mind

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 14 16:43:18 EDT 2007

;-( sorry to hear that bob,i was really wishing you good vibes,well the
person who out bid you,i guess they must be another gatherer,i am not
sure(hope its someone from candlelight,or such like then they could put it
out officially so we can all have a slice)

if not,as a consolation prize to you they should be generous and not forget
the art of shareing ;-)

melinda ps good luck next time hey,just for record,ive never won anything on
evil e--bay ;-D))))