[kj] 4 stations of the sun

death wish dwish2000 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 13 10:50:19 EDT 2007

If you look closely at the artwork for Democracy, there's a studio session
list that quite obscured (thank you Mr. Coles!) but it does seem to feature
4 Stations on it, so I guess this was a contender for the album or a b-side
(too bad only one single go released). They did obviously re-work it as Our
Last Goodbye in 2000 for the Free The West Memphis Three benefit cd comp.

Inconceivable to me they didn't put it on the Democracy reissue! They went
with an 18 minute remix instead! I thought Jaz didn't care about
remixes?!?!??!

Grrrr..... And they even left the incredible Mass off the remaster!!

T.