[kj] the party

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 13 10:14:27 EDT 2007

>From: Phillipps Marc <Marc.Phillipps at enfield.nhs.uk>

>band!)"<gathering at misera.net>

>To: "'A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)'"

><gathering at misera.net>

>Subject: Re: [kj] the party

>Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 14:58:09 +0100

> >a track called The Last Laugh but it's just an instrumental and sounds

> >quite muffled

>That wasn't that fake bootleg that Paul Rangecroft did was it?

i really dont know about that booty ,all the same, that bootleg sounds
bloody good,fake or not ;-D)))))

also, the track " your beeing followed" love that its very funny,would be
great if an extra--exstended version turned up some where,anyone know if
there ever was one recorded,then perhaps shortened to appear on unperverted
pantomine-- plus other compilations?

melinda ps ive put in a bid for the party ;-) watch out bob ;-D))))