[kj] The Party

Jerry Butson jerry at fleamusic.com
Tue Jun 12 12:12:22 EDT 2007

Well The Party isn't by Killing Joke. I think it's on the cassette by
mistake. It sounds like kind of 80s prog like Pendragon or something.

There are two tracks named Jubilation on the CD I have. One is an
instrumental version of The Fanatic and the other is a vocal version of The
Beautiful Dead. I think Jubilation was probably an early version of Fanatic
before it had lyrics.

Hopefully all will be explained in the booklet which should feature a
detailed new interview with Jaz & Geordie.

Candlelight won't have to pay lots of money and they will be on the CD