[kj] The Party

death wish dwish2000 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 12 11:53:00 EDT 2007

Didn't someone already say Fanatic, Solitude (different song) and Beautiful
Dead (assumedly the demo, aka Jubilation) were gonna be on the special
edition? That only leaves The Party unaccounted for.

I won't be bidding, as I'm sure it'll find a good home.

Hope the spirit of sharing is alive and well!

T.