[kj] Odd Killing Joke picture

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 11 15:06:57 EDT 2007

;-D)))) amusing jerry,i actually rate the" league of gentleman" show as one
of the funniest shows in ages!!!! and if your interested,papa lazarus from
that named show,has his own myspace profile page-
yeah i added it to my list over at myspace,as i can have a warped sence of
humour at times ;-/ and

as for jazes many chins,the pan cake just defines them more clearly , well
at least they dont get in the way of the music,he proberly just has trouble
seeing his chest at times ;-D))))!

melinda