[kj] Very --yorn (Anty-Gramattic Dumb)

Darth E. Vader crackedmachine at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jun 11 11:40:51 EDT 2007

--- melinda grant <hollytree1961 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> yeah the fact that your on this planet

> darth,spouting darf comments,your

> such a moron you know that,

Well I don't know that actually. Its good you are here
to inform me of important facts like that. Clearly
REALITY is Mill Under Grunt.

Yes you really are very boring!

Genesis P. Orridge said s/he though I was smart. Colin
Newman said the problem with me is that I'm too clever
for my own good.

Funnily enough I have much more respect for these two
people than and their opinions than I do for Mill
Under.

but as you will say

> absolutly anything to gain a

> reaction,no matter what,as you seem incapable

> of ever letting go of the bit, and trying to change

> situations around as you

> know full well you put your foot it in,so instead of

> simply admitting you

> made a mistake then letting it go,you insist on

> routing around in a further

> attemp to pile your already warped out look on life

> even higher,no

> alternative but to put you down as a reject--fault

> to man kind,

You are starting to sound like a fascistic retard.

you just

> carnt help your self can you daft..darth,let go of

> the bit,when your clearly

> wrong, this is not a competition,and try to not be

> such an angry little man

> hay,ive lost interest and respect in you darth,carnt

> be bothered ok as im

> wise to you worked you out and your to boring and

> childish for me ;-D

> melinda ps let go of the bit darth,let it go your a

> joke and a very

> inturnally angry little man ;-D))))))

> >From: "Darth E. Vader" <crackedmachine at yahoo.co.uk>

> (the

> >band!)"<gathering at misera.net>

> >To: "A list about all things Killing Joke (the

> band!)"

> ><gathering at misera.net>

> >Subject: [kj] Kind of Ridiculous

> >Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 16:15:19 +0100 (BST)

> >I wasn't trying to ridicule you actually.

> >Just making a daft comment.

> >You are perhaps a little oversensitive?

> >Maybe you should try directing anger at something

> >worth getting angry about...

> >--- melinda grant <hollytree1961 at hotmail.com>

> wrote:

> > > my message--post of congrates to elana on

> 5/6/07(the

> > > post OF MINE THAT *

> > > DARTH * TRIED TO RIDICULE BY ADDING A-- SICK

> CAPTION

> > > STRAIGHT ABOVE-- IT

> > > TODAY ;-/)

> > > on the success of benefit bands/ auction day

> on

> > > 3rd june in memory of

> > > jo/jeanie--texas

> > > elanas post on 5/6/07 below telling list about

> how

> > > 3rd june went went ;-)

> > > melinda

> <hollytree1961 at hotmail.com>

> > > (the

> Article

> > > Updated

> for

> > > you,and enough cash

> into

> > > your life after all you

> its

> > > very much in your favour

> > > about all things Killing

> Article

> > > Updated

> > > time and there was a TON of

>>http://www.longhornnation.com/forum/viewTopic.php?id=7584&page=4#c187228

> > > <killingjoke.jp at gmail.com>:

>http://www.cameronherald.com/articles/2007/06/01/thorndale/news03.txt

> benefit

> > > concert starting at

> > > Jeanie Mojica at Hanovers in

> > > welcome. Admission is free

> > > silent auction. All funds

> this.

> > > The Statesman

> happened.

>>http://www.statesman.com/news/content/news/stories/local/05/12/12wreck.html

> > > www.cajuncountrycandies.com/W3541

> > > http://www.newhotmail.co.uk

=== message truncated ===

Cracked Machine irregular cyberzine
http://www.webinfo.co.uk/crackedmachine

An Evening of Fun in the Metropolis of Your Dream
http://www.augustineleudar.110mb.com/Interzone.htm

Look at grafitti scrawled on the wall:
Dubya can't catch family friend Bin Liner...
But what the HELL?
They talk to God!