[kj] Chop Chop on YouTube

Neil Perry neilfperry at btinternet.com
Fri Jun 8 21:20:39 EDT 2007

Bloody hell, yes, Riverside. Ta. Forgot all
about that. In fact when Jaz went AWOL he missed
quite a lot of TV appearances didn't he? More than
KJ would ever have again...

jon chapman <jonniespatula at hotmail.co.uk> wrote: i think it was a show called RIVERSIDE.all you cockney girls could get it.

myspace.com/jokerjonchapman
fistevens.com

---------------------------------
From: Phillipps Marc <Marc.Phillipps at enfield.nhs.uk>
To: "'A list about all things Killing Joke (the band!)'" <gathering at misera.net>
Subject: Re: [kj] Chop Chop on YouTube
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 15:31:24 +0100

>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgVu6mCk3Vo

>>When Jaz went AWOL - Paul miming to Jaz's vocals, Youth

>>and Geordie looking a tad bored... I dimly remember seeing this

>>before, but what TV show was this?

>Old Grey Whistle Test?

Oxford Road Show if I remember correctly . .

This communication may contain information that is confidential and legally privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this communication or the information within is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please return it to the sender, then delete and destroy any copies of it. The Health Informatics Service disclaims any liability for action taken reliant on the content of this message. This communication is from the Health Informatics Service serving Barnet Enfield & Haringey Health Communities.