[kj] Another Cold War?

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 7 13:44:49 EDT 2007

i saw an article on this yesterday,apparently george bush was in prague on
monday ahead of the g8 summit taking place this week in germany this
year,where bush was in talks concerning some kind of starwars--nuclear
protective barrier,which is going to be stationed somewhere around chec,
u.s.a./u.k military officials reckon its for protection against any threats
from north korea and middle east,russian very much dissagress with this
theory,stating that they feel they are the reason for the extra defences in
eastern europe against any nuclear attack from them,that its rubbish
pointing finger at n.korea/middle east,as there missiles would not reach as
far as europe!!!

well not to sure if i agree with russian military theory on that one,midddle
eastern/far east nuclear weaponds would not reach europe ;-0--either way
russia are a bit paranoid about it and would administer a tit for tat
reaction if felt threatened by europe/u.s.a.--so we may be in far another
war with the reads tinsolider,the defence areas are poland and chec,and the
local people are up in armes about it,there real pissed of about beeing the
scapegoats countrys,carnt say i blame them.

melinda ps time to move out of eastern europe jaz ;-/