[kj] 777

melinda grant hollytree1961 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 7 13:14:06 EDT 2007

your comment--caption to my post to wish elana all the best ect,which is
below YOUR REPLY to me, concerning some bull from russel the fake
astrologer, that is just below this reply to YOU, makes no sence darth and
is also an insult to both myself and elana,grow up and show some respect if
not for your self, than at least for elana who has already been through
enough---your out of order darth ok and your not funny ;-/!!

melinda