[kj] Santa

Darth E. Vader crackedmachine at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jun 7 08:38:13 EDT 2007

Next time you see Santa Claus tell him I need just a
small favour from him...

--- uncle bennys magical bra factory
<fatpotanga at gmail.com> wrote:

> What a pleasant surprise.

> A really good site now, loads of info.

> Impressed.

> Also FINALLY, the great man does a solo effort!

> That's brilliant news!

> All we need now if BPF to rejoin the fold, a lottery

> win & a white Christmas

> with real elves, smoked gazelles, tinsel &

> everything glittery both natural

> & man made (or things that aren't glittery with

> glittery bit's stuck on like

> a lemon wrapped in bits of crumpled foil etc -

> experiment if you need to &

> let us know how you get on. Or off).

Cracked Machine irregular cyberzine
http://www.webinfo.co.uk/crackedmachine

An Evening of Fun in the Metropolis of Your Dream
http://www.augustineleudar.110mb.com/Interzone.htm

Look at grafitti scrawled on the wall:
Dubya can't catch family friend Bin Liner...
But what the HELL?
They talk to God!