[kj] Shirty?

Darth E. Vader crackedmachine at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jun 7 08:17:22 EDT 2007

No no I'm not at all angry about this.
It just gets boring to read about the same old shit as
we've heard it all before.
It isn't my business but I think we should be worrying
about bigger issues than a few poxy shirts.

Do the shirts have spots?

> >> So, when I spotted the notice on the newly

> re-launched site that read:

> >> "The final stock of shirts that were previously

> available via

> >> Malicious Damage are now available via PHD,

> limited stock available..."

> >> ..I wondered aloud whether it was the very shirts

> in question, which

> >> got "Darth"'s quills up because *GOD FORBID*

> anyone *DARE* suggest

> >> that Killing Joke's business practices over the

> years have been

> >> anything but *SPOTLESS* On the other hand,

> perhaps the differences

> >> between KJ and MD on this matter have all been

> ironed out. I just

> >> thought it was a bit mysterious.

> >> Bleat over.

> >> Alex in NYC

Cracked Machine irregular cyberzine
http://www.webinfo.co.uk/crackedmachine

An Evening of Fun in the Metropolis of Your Dream
http://www.augustineleudar.110mb.com/Interzone.htm

Look at grafitti scrawled on the wall:
Dubya can't catch family friend Bin Liner...
But what the HELL?
They talk to God!